2/52: Cranky

barefoot

Teething hell

Doorway fun“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.”

Juju: She loves walking barefoot, just like her mum.
Mowgli: Eight teeth are coming through at once. Molers and canines. My poor baby.
Coco: No matter how many times I tell him and his brother not to play with the door, I find them back at it.

It’s been a hard week. Cranky, teething, sick kids = a tired, cranky mum.

24 Comments Add yours

1. A cranky mum here too! Especially as the dog woke me at 5.30 this morning, so it’s going to be a very long day ahead! You have a lovely blog, and I especially enjoyed reading your about page. Thanks for your beautiful comments on mine. x

2. Precious…all of them. Love the dirty feet.
    So nice to meet you.

1. So nice to meet you too and check out your wonderful blog 🙂

3. brenda says:

oh when the kids are cranky it makes life hard…lovely photos though, even your poor little poppet with all those teeth coming through…wishing you a wonderful week ahead x

1. Thanks so much for the lovely message. I hope your week is wonderful too x

4. What a beautiful space I’ve stumbled across here! Off to make a cuppa and have a good sticky beak around. Your babies are just lovely! Love, love bare feet too. You poor little Mowgli with all those choppers coming through 😦 WIshing you a calm and gentle week 🙂 x

1. Anyone who makes letter pancakes is welcome in my world anytime! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I can’t wait to spend more time on your incredible website. Have a lovely week.

2. Is Bijou really your daughters name? Its wonderful. Are you French? My little poppets are half frenchies.

5. Tamsyn says:

They’re all so beautiful!! I love those dirty feet 🙂 I hope the teething eases up soon x

1. They seem to always be dirty lately 🙂

6. Teething is the hardest part of parenting a small person. I hope he feels better soon.
    Your sheets are the best! I love maps .

7. Lovely photos.

I love grubby feet…and knees…I think it is a sign of a happy childhood!
    And eight teeth! Poor little man! And poor mommy!
    Doors are viewed as a toy over here too.

8. Lovely photos.

I love grubby feet…and knees…I think it is a sign of a happy childhood!
    And eight teeth! Poor little man! And poor mommy!
    Doors are viewed as a toy over here too.

1. Its funny how everything is viewed as a toy except actual toys!

9. miranda says:

Hi and thanks for commenting on my 1/52.

Teething is no fun at all, but you have managed some great shots.

I do love an airstream and look forward to your story unfolding.

10. sarah says:

i was pulled in by the sweet feet and the name of your blog from jodi’s 52 post … i just love airstreams and cant wait to follow your adventures!

11. Lydia. says:

Oh, goodness!
    We are going through the same over here.
    My girl is getting four molars, two canines, and one of her bottom teeth.
    It’s just not fair to them. Poor babes!
    I hope he feels better soon.

1. Thanks for your lovely message. I hope your gorgeous little girl feels better soon too! x

12. Milina says:

Now that is one cheeky face!
    We often have feet like that here too. I hoe the teeth get through quickly and it’s not a drawn out process for anyone.
    Visiting from Che and Fidel and am looking forward to hearing your adventures.

1. Thanks so much for visiting. I’ve just had a look at Little Red Vikings. Ruby has my favourite hair colour ever! They’re all divine. I look forward to following your 52 week adventures. x

13. Ash says:

Gorgeous photos! It’s lovely to see what others participating in The 52 Project are posting. Sorry it’s been a hard week! xo Ash

14. elflyn says:

Such sweet and beautiful babes you have!
    Have a beautiful week!

15. Loving the little stories behind the gorgeous pictures. My little one is now losing his baby teeth…how time goes by 🙂 x

16. Sounds like a tough week, hope you get some sleep soon!