Isn’t she pretty?

Our beautifully renovated Airstream is finally bound for Australia.

After a few Thanksgiving-related delays, Wallabee has set sail on board the Kota Jaya.

She is now surfing the waves of the North Pacific Ocean and will hopefully arrive in Melbourne in less than three weeks.

Check out how she turned out – I’ll post more pictures soon.

I’d love to hear what you think?

BAW

12 Comments Add yours

1. zanzanaglob says:

Luxurious New Airstream! 🙂

2. barryreese says:

The new digs look AMAZING! Congrats. Oh my gosh, seeing that gives me that “bug” to go roam around.

1. Thanks Barry. And after being inspired by your blog to look-up On the Green Road, we’ve installed Solar and renovated as green as possible, so it makes it an even more exciting project. I will blog about it in more detail as soon as I can.

3. Erik waegeman says:

Looks fantastic, are you shipping in a container? And does it fit? Which forwarder did you use? Thanks.

1. She’s being shipped on a 40ft flat rack container. The option is this or roll-on/roll-off which is cheaper but the flat rack option was the fastest. We’ve used a company called Carex Shipping. The contact is Mike, Intl Shipping Services: usashipper@gmail.com

4. harpersfarm says:

She is absolutely stunning! Looking forward to more pictures! Safe sails, Wallabee!!

5. Jonathan says:

Imagine the view from the kitchen sink!

6. zanzanaglob says:

Hello! I really like your blog, and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check my post at http://zanzanaglob.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/zanzana-and-the-liebster-award/ , keep in touch! 🙂

1. Thanks for the nomination. I will sit down and respond to your great questions as soon as I can get my 3 little monsters to sleep!

1. zanzanaglob says:

Thank you and take your time! 🙂

7. irodger says:

Hi there, well it looks like you will be living the dream soon, Travelled the USA over the past few years and the sight of an Airstream always attracts a huge amount of attention. They are beautiful. I wish you a very happy Christmas and a New Year filled with Airstream journeys. I will check back to your Blog over the months and expect to see fabulous pictures. Ian.